halong bay tour
0 votes
in Travel, Place by

As an overseas Vietnamese using a foreign passport to enter Vietnam on a tourist visa, I would like to inquire if it is possible to have my visa repurposed in order to extend my stay and visit my Vietnamese citizen parents.

1 Answer

0 votes

Under the provisions of Clause 2 Article 1 of the Law amending and supplementing a number of articles of the Law on entry into, exit from, transit through, and residence of foreigners in Vietnam in 2019 (effective from July 1st, 2020), a foreigner may be considered having his/her visa repurposed when having documents proving that he/she is a parent, spouse, or child of0 the sponsor.

Therefore, your visa can be considered being repurposed from DL to TT if you are sponsored by either of your parents.

You are using Adblock

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

I turned off Adblock