halong bay tour
0 votes
in Travel, Place by

I am a foreigner working in Vietnam. I entered Vietnam with a DN1 visa to work and then got a work permit. Do I need to exit to get a new visa under the work permit?

1 Answer

0 votes

According to Clause 2 Article 1 of the Law amending and supplementing a number of articles of the Law on entry into, exit from, transit through, and residence of foreigners in Vietnam in 2019 (effective from July 1st, 2020), foreigner’s visas can be repurposed in case he/she is invited or sponsored to work by an agency or an organization and has a work permit or a letter of confirmation that they are not required to obtain a work permit according to labor laws.

You are using Adblock

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

I turned off Adblock