What do Vietnamese people think of the U.S. withdrawal of Afghanistan?

0 votes
What do Vietnamese people think of the U.S. withdrawal of Afghanistan?
asked in History by
recategorized by

3 Answers

0 votes

I and everyone around me think the US withdrawal from Afghanistan is for the right reason (expensive military spending). Pity for the Afghans. :(

Also, don't compare the Vietnam war with the Afghanistan war, they are not the same thing.

And we don't care much about it, because we have more important things to deal with

these monsters.

answered by
0 votes

60% of Vietnamese don’t care because they were born after 1975 and have no memory of the US war there. The remaining 40% roll their eyes, laugh, and say “I told you so!”. And life goes on for the Vietnamese.

answered by
0 votes

It's the same things. At the beginning of Vietnam War, JFK killed Vietnam President Diem to gain access to Vietnam. Diem never wanted US troops set foot in Vietnam. That's why Washington had to remove Diem so they could force themselves in to create American war. Samething happened to Afghanistan. George W. Bush bombed the hell out of Taliban and drove them out of their country.

Until USA got tired they just folded their flags and ran home. They don't care the so called allied who fought beside them for decades.

I was the one who fought along side with US soldiers in Vietnam. After the war I suffered another 5 years in communists’ concentration camps before I could escape in 1980.

answered by
DesignsShirt
Design your Own Team Apparel