halong bay tour
0 votes
in Travel, Place by

I am a Hong Kong passport holder. I will be flying with Vietnam airline from London to Australia which will transit in Hanoi. The flight will arrive in Hanoi at 06:15 and depart at 16:00 on the same day. Do i need a transit passport if i'm not leaving the airport? And do i need a visa if the flight has technical halt in Ho Chi Minh City?

1 Answer

0 votes

Transit visa is not required as long as you stay within the custom or transit area at Vietnam airport. However, If you want to get out the airport to have a short city tour in Hanoi, you can ask the airline to arrange a transit visa for you as your transit time is quite long (10 hours) and it takes just 45 minutes to get to Hanoi city center from the airport.

You are using Adblock

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

I turned off Adblock