halong bay tour
0 votes
in Travel, Place by


I want to apply for a Visa to Vietnam but I want 1yr visa. What do I need in order to apply for 1year instead of one month with multiple entry?


1 Answer

0 votes

This is to inform you that 3 month visa is the longest business visa we offer now. You can apply online and provide us your passport information required. Incase you want to get longer, kindly contact with Vietnam Embassy/ Consulate for more details.

You are using Adblock

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

I turned off Adblock